Saturday, July 4, 2009

"The only routine with me is no routine at all." A

I was looking up quotes for lack of anything better to do and because I don't ever fall asleep. Ever. That one up there is a Jackie O. quote that I like. Then. I was like. Let me talk to people about the movie Up! Because it made me cry and my favorite quote I have ever heard, quite possibly, is "I hid under your porch because I love you!" Or maybe, "Will you be my prisoner? Oh, please, please, please be my prisoner!" 

I'm pretty tired and my stomach hurts terribly and I'm playing MarbleBlast and it won't let me upgrade to platinum which I think is a cool word and run-on sentences are the worst, but I'll continue with this one anyways and somehow it feels like I'm out of breath although I'm not really saying this I am only breathing through my nose actually and this shouldn't be happening and I am rather hyper but if I move I may crash which would be good but I'm only saying that....

AND I WANT TO WRITE A POEM REALLY BADLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment